Featured ink jet industry technology suppliers include ALIO Industries, Amica Systems, Buhler, D&K Engineering, FUJIFILM Dimatix, Fujifilm Imaging Colorants, Global Inkjet Systems, ImageXpert, Integration Technology, Integrity Industrial Ink Jet Integration, Phoseon Technology, Pivotal Resources, Sensient Imaging, SunJet, TTP, Versajet, Xaar and Xennia Technology.
Over two days, these ink jet technology suppliers will each give a 15-minute presentation of their latest developments, plus there will be ample time during the breaks, lunch and receptions to peruse their displays and have discussions with these suppliers and other attendees.
In addition, keynote speakers from Industry + Specialty Printing Magazine, InfoTrends, I.T. Strategies, Printed Electronics Now and Univ. of Massachusetts-Dartmouth Materials & Textiles Dept. will update attendees with the ways key ink jet technologies, markets and applications are evolving and developing.
This annual event, now in its ninth year, brings together the leading suppliers of ink jet technology and services. Attendees who are new to ink jet and exploring this disruptive technology for a new product or process as well as those already active product manufacturers or users seeking an update and to renew contacts find that they cannot do it more efficiently than at the Ink Jet Technology Showcase 2010.
And there’s more. On Wednesday morning, Sept. 8, registrants can obtain the latest information in key areas of ink jet development and implementation from the following “Tech Talks”:
• Keys to Successful Industrial Ink Jet Integration – Rich Baker, president, Integrity Industrial Ink Jet Integration.
• Dynamic Surface Tension Fingerprints’ Role in Successful Ink Formulation – Victor P. Janule, Chem-Dyne Research Corporation, SensaDyne Instrument Division.
• Keeping It Working – Nozzle Maintenance – Mike Willis, managing director, Pivotal Resources.
• Ink Testing for Industrial Ink Jet Printheads – Kay Yeong, technical inkjet accounts manager, Xennia Technology.
Also, printed copies and a CD of presentation materials will be provided to all attendees. And two inclusive receptions and one lunch plus many breaks will provide ample time for meetings and networking – all at a convenient location – the Sheraton Baltimore City Center in Baltimore, MD – All this for only $595 per registrant.
On Friday, Sept. 10, 2010, IMI is offering the following series of Ink Jet Technology Integration Short Courses. Led by ink jet industry experts, these short courses provide real world information and insights simply not publicly available elsewhere.
• Printhead Technology Selection & Evaluation – Clive Ayling, consultant, The Technology Partnership (TTP).
• Motion Control – William C. Hennessey, founder and CEO, ALIO Industries, and Dr. Ross N. Mills, president, VexaJet.
• UV Chemistry & Curing Technology for Ink Jet – James Goodrich, manager, Graphic Arts, Sartomer Company, and R. W. (Dick) Stowe, director, technical communications and applications engineering, Fusion UV Systems.
• Ink Jet Ink Filtration – James Farrell, general sales manager, Pall Corporation.
• Managing Product Development for Value – George A. Gibson, program manager, novel ink jet platforms, Xerox Innovation Group, Xerox Research Center.