Rick Clendenning, president and CEO of INX International Ink Company, received the Ault Award, the most prestigious award in the ink industry, during the National Association of Printing Ink Manufacturers' (NAPIM) Annual Convention, which was held in Bermuda from March 25-28.
NAPIM also presented seven industry leaders with the prestigious Printing Ink Pioneer Awards during the conference:
• Christopher Bonk, VP and technical director, sheetfed inks for INX International Ink Company.
• William Curtin, president, Press Colors.
• Salvatore Moscuzza, technical director and senior VP, Superior Printing Ink.
• Dan Neese, product development manager, Braden Sutphin Ink.
• Diane Parisi, VP supply chain, North America, for Flint Group.
• Anthony Renzi, director of technical, North America for Sun Chemical.
• George Sickinger, chairman, president and CEO, Color Resolutions International.
INX's Rick Clendenning Receives Ault Award from NAPIM; Christopher Bonk, William Curtin, Salvatore Moscuzza, Dan Neese, Diane Parisi, Anthony Renzi and George Sickinger Receive Pioneer Awards
blog comments powered by Disqus